Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Scott Shots Photography Services


Scott Shots Photography provides fine art photography and photography services.

Fine art Photography- I can help people, businesses or art galleries with blank walls. My large fine art photography prints can help fill in your blanks.

Real Estate Photography- I can help Realtors, rental property owners and home owners who need high quality real estate or architectural photography. Let me capture your home in its best light.

Advertising/Commercial Photography- I can help businesses with advertising, commercial or stock photography needs. Weather it's for a billboard, magazine ad, or website, I can provide you with a picture that is worth a thousand words.

Family Photography- I can help families in Truckee, North Tahoe, and Reno who desire large family photographs in a location of your choice. Why use a studio when our backyard is the perfect backdrop.

Custom Printing- I can help other photographers with fine art quality printing needs. Get your work off the computer and onto the wall.